<$BlogRSDURL$>

Southern Current

Rants, Ravings, and Ruminations from a Southern Christian Perspective!

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Well, that's it. I've had it. Time is up.

I had an epiphany today. I saw the video of Nick Berg getting his head cut off.

That was the most gruesome, horrible, evil, satanic thing I have ever witnessed.

So, in my humble opinion, the people that did this, and their supporters, are lower than animals and deserve to DIE!

They should die the most horrible, painful death we can manufacture.

Enough of being the "nice" guy.

As General Sherman once said "War is Hell!"

It's pat time we make Iraq a "Hell" for those who would gladly kill us just for who we are.

Give them, say, 2 days, to give up the terrorists in their midst. If they don't ...

Maybe a few Daisy-cutters and MOABs will change their mind!

posted by Oze  # 8:39 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008   04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?